Ta strona wyglada znacznie lepiej w przegladarkach, ktore wspieraja standardy www. Nie mniej, strona ta dostepna jest dla wszystkich przegladarek.

MIEJSCOWY PORTAL INTERNETOWY
Zdjecie miasta
Pogoda na dzisiaj -4° do 0°  Kierunek wiatru 7mph  1007hPa, 96%
ŚrPogoda na jutro -7° do -3°
CzwPogoda na pojutrze -10° do -5°

Forum GLiWiCE.com

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu Idź do strony Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
saba

PostWysłany: 22 Sierpień 12, 14:01
Temat postu: marysieńka
Odpowiedz z cytatem

W Marysieńce zamawiałam ciasto i tort weselny, wszystkim gościom bardzo smakowało, polecam w 100%.
Do góry
Gość

PostWysłany: 1 Luty 13, 19:45
Temat postu:
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Kawiarnia z Pasją Gliwice - przepyszne!

Cena moze trochę wyższa niz u innych, ale porcja też jest liczona większa. Jeśli ktoś wie, ze goście nie zjedzą takich duzych kawałów ciasta można zamówić mniejszy tort (np. zamiast dla 90 na 60 osób) i też na pewno starczy.
Do góry
bbasia

PostWysłany: 21 Luty 14, 20:34
Temat postu: magda
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Mialam przyjemnosc byc na weselu w chacie polaka z tego co sie dowiedzialam tort i ciasto byly z ccukierni magda powiem szczeze jestem z katowic ale tak dobrych ciast i tortu jeszcze nie jadlam
Jak najbardziej polecam ta cukiernie
Do góry
bbasia

PostWysłany: 21 Luty 14, 20:35
Temat postu: magda
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Mialam przyjemnosc byc na weselu w chacie polaka z tego co sie dowiedzialam tort i ciasto byly z ccukierni magda powiem szczeze jestem z katowic ale tak dobrych ciast i tortu jeszcze nie jadlam
Jak najbardziej polecam ta cukiernie
Do góry
Mikeuva

PostWysłany: 3 Marzec 14, 20:49
Temat postu: How to get a bigger penis naturally size DOES matter
Odpowiedz z cytatem

[img]http://track.xtrasize.pl/banner/?uid=3901&cid=6548&pid=114&bid=1007[/img]

The average penis size has been a “bone” of contention for decades and decades. The reason it’s so frequently debated, argued over and worried about is because the issue affects so many people, male and female. For men, a small penis means possible harassment in gym showers and embarrassment in bed. For women it presents a different problem: its below-average size could well limit their sexual pleasure and at the same time inhibit the man’s confidence so much that his sexual performance could also be unsatisfactory.

It’s really no wonder penis size, and the average length and girth of the male anatomy, is talked about so much – by millions of people all over the world, of both sex, it’s almost considered a yardstick for a guy’s manhood. A small penis is bad, while a big, thick penis is good – the line has been clearly drawn in the sand, regardless of whether it’s right or wrong. I’ll tell you right now what the average size is. Forget about the average penis sizes of different races; even if there is a slight difference it won’t affect you much. Here’s the only figure that might: the average size is about 5 and 3 quarter inches in erect length. The average girth is about 5 inches around (which might sound a lot, but wrap a fabric tape measure around your own and it’ll seem much more modest).

Thing is, knowing those numbers doesn’t put most men at ease and I doubt it has you. Why? Because it doesn’t change anything. Yeah, you might be half an inch bigger than average, or perhaps an inch thicker down below than most other guys, but that feeling of inadequacy, of wanting more, is probably still there. It’s completely natural, too. Let’s say you’re 6 and a half inches long when erect, knowing you’re an inch and a bit bigger than average is great, right?evmjuhahbpze But at the very same time, you know lots of guys have 7, 8 or 9 inch penises – how great would that be? And that right there is the true subject of this article. Forget averages, let’s talk enlargement.

Right off the bat, natural penis (that is, making your penis longer and thicker without surgery, without pills and without crazy suction devices) is completely possible. Instead of telling you how it is or why it works, I’ll describe how you can see for yourself how truly achievable new penis growth is. Let’s look at a technique called a ‘Dry Jelq’ – it’s used to target new, permanent growth in the thickness of your erect AND flaccid penis.

[img]http://track.xtrasize.pl/banner/?uid=3901&cid=6551&pid=114&bid=1022[/img]

Step 1. Get a 40-50% erection, no more, no less.

Step 2. Create a circle using the thumb and forefinger of your right hand. It should look like the ‘OK’ sign people make when they want to signal something’s good or acceptable. Your other fingers (middle, ring and pinky) should be outstretched.

Step 3. Firmly grip the base of your penis using the ‘OK’ sign and slowly move your grip upwards towards the head of your penis. Don’t slide over the skin. Instead, focus on keeping your fingers on top of the same area of flesh all the time, while still sliding up and along the shaft. Think of it like the motion used when milking a cow. The blood in your penis is forced up towards and into the head.

Step 4. After you’ve milked from the base to just below where the head of your penis starts, release your grip. You’ve completed one repetition or ‘rep’. Do 20-30 reps for your first session and increase it to 50 once you’ve been doing it a couple of weeks.

The Dry Jelq is just one technique of dozens that have been specially designed and tested and that truly work, with a little bit of patience and practice, at increasing the size of your penis. After using dry jelqs for a couple of weeks you’ll already notice that your penis hangs heavier and lower day-to-day and that it feels more weighty and solid when you’re hard. Using this and the other fundamental techniques as a routine that you do a couple of times a week, you can not only TRULY forget about averages but also forget about BEING average.

Learn How To MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER With Techniques That Work
[img]http://track.xtrasize.pl/banner/?uid=3901&pid=114&bid=1229[/img]
Do góry
Pawelpun

PostWysłany: 17 Marzec 14, 23:40
Temat postu: Booking a car -- To perform & to not perform
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Need a local rental vehicle (tania wypożyczalnia samochodów warszawa) to help you to happy driving a car? Well, you must always be wanting the top from the money and occasion you may spend on a hire car. Yet seeking the outstanding work with a hire auto which properly accommodates the need can occasionally produce any irritating experience. Tough different alternatives, agencies & organizations using overtures to the auto rental solutions, might befuddle anyone along with might not exactly worth the price a person buy that. On the other hand, a little time put in on the internet and also a careful selection before you create the actual procurment might make the main big difference.

Like a vacation supplier, we usually recommend our appreciated clients to help point out upon saving cash, thoroughly verifying this procurment agreements & insurance policies and so on. in order to avoid difficulties with their own automobile leasing. For anyone who is in a situation when you think need to use a motor vehicle, and of course you simply must, since selecting an auto is oftentimes could be the simply probable & adaptable strategy to get around. Whether or not you'll need a hire vehicle intended for certain event or with regard to joy-riding, always check out several essential problems and stay away from this issues to make that a delighted encounter.

Check list: To complete

1. Recognize Your Provider: This can be the primary & the most critical difficulties to check as soon as you choose to use a motor vehicle. Don't assume all companies offers the product quality products and services or perform they attention! Which means your option to get a auto procurment company is usually an important problem when getting the greater program. From our expertise, this companies that are not really connected with just about any solitary producer have a excellent report regarding giving many different choices for people. Smaller firms may occasionally appeal that you get the leasing products and services due to the spectacular & incredible shopping car or truck products they feature with a lower rent payments. Nothing at all inappropriate with the tiny companies as long as these people assure the street support or even in a very worst day you might find by yourself trapped in the heart of nowhere fast!

Your pals & relations with employed the hired car solutions will give an individual greater in addition to realistic tips and also the suffers from distributed to you possibly can certainly assist you make a decision a very good service provider. Furthermore, ensure that ones hiring organization provides virtually any extras you might need or maybe desire, just like a Global positioning system unit, ski holder, carseats and so on. Much better service provider much better solutions -- can be a true adage for almost almost all assistance delivering businesses as well as especially does apply for vehicle book providers.

a couple of. Pick the car: This particular is probably the significant issues that the vast majority of buyers neglect; we can easily state through the practical knowledge. If you're intending to use a motor vehicle for fun-riding along with your buddies then a extravagant looking high-class car or truck in which accelerates quite quick may function your own function. Yet exactly what should you be exploring having little ones? In the event children or older people exploring together with you, you should think of a new VEHICLE or the car which satisfies your preferences. Your assistance pertaining to customers that are aiming to save money in vehicle hire premiums & energy, in order to arrange the small automobile type obtainable. Additionally make sure no matter whether you are hiring a handbook or automated indication due to the fact with the very last moment it might contradict ones choice.

3. Making your reservation for your car: If you are certain in regards to the supplier plus the auto kind that you are using the services of, come to a decision your length of time choosing using the leased car or truck. It's recommended of which, intended for a longer time (more than a 7 days or so) nearby companies, particularly auto dealers produce far better cost whilst depend upon an essential leasing firm of your place if you're in order to rent intended for only several days roughly. However, for that community suppliers examine whether or not they provides the particular help products and services in case your auto enters any sort of accident or even in different unpredicted deterioration. Contemplate auto revealing as they can be the convenient way for you to save money in case you rent cars frequently.

some. Be-aware regarding undetectable prices: An exceptionally popular scenario regarding new customers will be the procurment company convinces them a low along with cut-throat book and yet one more voucher shows a lot more. This specific takes place due to the undetectable charges the organization hasn't particularly pointed out. End up being daring once you manage a rental company, ask them whether or not they usually are providing you with any additional providers which could put fees to your bill.

Besides disguised . prices, recognize if the leasing vendor will certainly ask for cancellation expenses in the event you adjust the mind regarding the reservation in case just what exactly will be the specific cancellation service fees? Think about the cancellation coverage online if at all possible - wynajem aut warszawa.

Verify no matter if your car insurance policy and also plastic card insurance cover hire autos within his or her standard coverage or maybe not. In the event indeed, have the Loss-Damage-Waiver stripped away from the hire plan or elsewhere you'll purchase crash deterioration over your typical insurance policy that's not necessarily predicted in any respect.

One more important factor you must think of would be the fall off cost. A few firms tend not to ask you for this kind of price any time some others will charge when you drop-off your current leasing auto in a diverse position coming from where by you picked this way up. Be sure it is not too much to baffle you at the time anyone give back the automobile. Consequently make an effort to return your car with the authentic pick-up specify avoid this extra payment.

5. Services Excellent: Besides the normal price, undetectable & cancellation costs, you need to contemplate the caliber of your services. For instance your support items, his or her operational timing, your features in addition to aid given by nokia's with virtually no further program fee, the venue chart and further facts even though receiving this cars and trucks, the choice involving transaction solution, required basic safety features and so on.

6. Fully grasp your Rental Plan: Almost all of the concealed costs which the automobile rental organizations enhance ones payment usually are mainly caused by fees and penalties regarding bursting the procurment plans blatantly or even unexpextedly. That is why you need to understand in addition to fully grasp your current hire plan just before deciding upon your commitment. For anyone who is scheduling on the internet, you ought to cautiously look at terms and conditions before you confirm your own booking. And also in case you are making your reservation for above the telephone, consult your agent regarding limits & disadvantages wpczstmqtwwsgzr.

Check list: To never Perform- wikipedia

1. Attempt to avoid renting an auto from the international airport as a general rule vehicles booked coming from the international airport is sold with this air port tax. When you are not aware of the fact you can find by yourself forking over further cost that you simply imagine you are not required to pay. Nonetheless, to remove that invisible in addition to sudden demand, make the most of free of charge shuttle service support having predetermined routes and have your automobile slipped down at a location clear of the actual air port at the very least demand. Produce your airline flight quantity along with entrance time and energy to the consumer assistance broker intended for air-port leases. This will likely fundamentally safeguard your own reservation despite if the particular trip can make wait.

a couple of. Tend not to count on the past instant reservation as numerous companies tend not to operate 24/7. Attempt to book your vehicle a minimum of weekly prior to your own pickup truck time. Likewise often stay away from arranging an auto style solely coming from hearsay. Instead depend on your current online-research, expertise and also know-how for you to publication the mild car or truck. All things considered guess what happens you anticipate in the auto.

3. Never ever keep any personal items whenever you go back the auto and also make sure this trunk to ensure few things are remaining presently there.

several. Stay away from hiring a motor vehicle by referfing to this thirty days. Particularly point out 28/29/30/31 days and nights or else there's a chance you're spending a substantial cost for anyone extra nights a person unexpextedly did not remember to say.

5. Stay clear of making your reservation for the car rental in the 11th hr because car procurment pricing resembles air travel prices – when you journey in off-peak period of time as well as make a booking a week beforehand, an individual typically can get a better cope. Steer clear of very last minute rental fees together with peak-hour visting minimize your current price tag.

ready more: wypożyczalnia samochodów dostawczych warszawa
Do góry
Brahamanthepowerofworld

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 08:16
Temat postu: SyKbGsYyOUUwghT
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ad Zdenek Kuhn: Ak tuto stranku cita tyikcpy cesky student, tak gratulujem.Ad Peter:): To tam dodavat netreba. To, ci to ma zaplatit farmar alebo zeleznica nevieme ani keby sme zobrali akekolvek kriteria spravodlivosti...preco? Lebo nic nevieme o pripade samotnom. Nevieme, ci farmar nie je bohatsi, nevieme kto skor postavil svoj biznis (farma ci zeleznica), nevieme kto je spolocensky "prospesnejsi" (tu mozno porusujem zero transaction cost)a nevieme, ktory typ riesenia podobnych sporov sa nam dlhodobo oplati viac vzhladom na novo nastavene motiviacie v podnikani.Ale vieme, ze v tom momente nam akekolvek riesenie (teda nech uz je "vinny" ktokolvek) prinesie rovnako drahy vysledok.
Do góry
Frinces

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 08:54
Temat postu: KgFplixvuCmjo
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Congrats to you Gene - we do like our gifties, don't we? I also rvieceed one of Pat's rulers and got the 6.5" x 18.5" one and love it. Recently rvieceed a free charm pack just because the shipper was late sending an order to me. Online vendors are sure trying and very conscientious of customer service. Enjoy !!! Judy C www.shadetreequilting.com
Do góry
Oduwa

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 09:12
Temat postu: HCPPzuYAoqGwv
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Unquestionably believe that which you sttead. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Do góry
Dhessy

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 09:18
Temat postu: OCBIAzljJvrQ
Odpowiedz z cytatem

The subsequent time I read a wlobeg, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix in the event you werent too busy searching for attention.
Do góry
Vishal

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 09:35
Temat postu: IXdulqwERBHwidZHlZW
Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is the fitting webolg for anyone who desires to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great!
Do góry
Bahar

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 09:43
Temat postu: XdavtMoXRjJtg
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Today, with the fast life-style that everyone leads, ciredt cards have a big demand throughout the market. Persons out of every field are using ciredt card and people who aren't using the card have made arrangements to apply for 1. Thanks for expressing your ideas about ciredt cards.
Do góry
Villamor

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 09:52
Temat postu: SMTvyWGQDVtyT
Odpowiedz z cytatem

I'm really iseermspd along with your writing skills and also with the layout for your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s rare to see a great weblog like this one today..
Do góry
Kholilah

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 09:58
Temat postu: eyTFYVvvXdzn
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Good blog! I really love how it is simlpe on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
Do góry
Lia

PostWysłany: 5 Maj 14, 10:15
Temat postu: ygIpbRrlhvRB
Odpowiedz z cytatem

Just wondering, brofee I consider subscribing is that this an actual, individually composed letter to every subscriber, or does just about every writer compose a single letter each individual week and send the same composition to all from the subscribers they're assigned to write to?
Do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu  Forum GLiWiCE.com -> We wspólnym interesie Idź do strony Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna
Strona 3 z 5
Skocz do:  
Kalendarz
NdPnWtŚrCzwPtSobKalendarz - poprzedni miesiacWrzesień 2014Kalendarz - następny miesiac
31123456imieniny mają:

Absalon, Axel, Bohdan, Czech, Czesław, Dionizy, Henryk, Julian, Stefan, Tobiasz i Wilhelm

07:3116:19
W najbliższym czasie:
czwartek, 4 wrzesień 2014

Logowanie

Zapraszamy do środka. Wiele funkcji dostępnych jest po zalogowaniu.

Jeśli nie posiadasz konta? Zarejestruj się!